We spent the day in Key West, ate at the Hog's Breath Saloon, and watched the sunset. It was pretty cloudy today, but it is always beautiful. There were three cruise ships in port and it was packed. Thank goodness they all left before sunset. We went through the Mel Fisher museum to see the treasure he found in the ocean. The ship Attocha sank just off the coast of Key West in the 1600's. There was a 75 carot emerald!!! It's amazing what all survived under the ocean. Tomorrow is a day of rest. The next day, who knows?
3 comments:
"amazing what all survived under the ocean"--Indeed. I wonder if all of us have a 75 carat emerald underneath. I think Diana is finding hers.
Diana - those 2 photos: the 3 ships and the one with the gull....fantabulouso! :)
and by the way, I love what you're doing with your hair these days!(ref to the pic at the Hog's head)
Post a Comment