Friday, February 15, 2008

Sunsets



Every sunset is unique.

Every sunset is beautiful.

Every sunset amazes me.

Every sunset is the end of one life and a the start of another.

So many sunsets in life.

So many sunrises to anticipate.

So much life to live.

2 comments:

Ellen Rust said...

At the risk of breaking the mood you've set with your astounding pictures and your even more astounding writing, Diana, I'd like to say: I want some of what you're drinking! That is to say, I want to sit with you at sunset and watch the lobsters crawl out from the wall, watch the sky change from blue to gold to purple, hear the ocean announcing itself over and over, over and over, and listen to the sound of your voice as you sit there just being! Thank you for sharing your days and nights with us. I feel like I'm there. Now, where's that Marguarita?

Diana said...

These days it's bahama mama's. Cheers!