Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sittin' on the dock of the bay


Moby Dick!!! Well, maybe not, but at least I caught a fish. He put up a pretty good fight. You should see the one that got away. I was going to keep him and name him, but Steve said he would smell up the RV. I guess we'll settle for dogs.

The one I caught is a Sea Bass. His teeth are like little needles and VERY sharp. Steve caught a pretty one with blue stripes. He caught five and I caught one. We drove down to a bridge and just fished off the bridge.
There are parking spots right before the bridge and a walkway beside the bridge to fish from. We started catching them as soon as we hit the bridge. The other fishermen were eyeing us. I think they wanted our spot.

Did I mention this is the first fish I've ever caught? Pretty exciting, huh?





What do you think?

Angela Bassett

Lance Bass

Any other suggestions?

No comments: