Yesterday I chose a sunset over the ocean for no particular reason. I had the choice of a sunset or a sunrise over the ocean, that's what mattered. I took the time to ponder my choice and realized I could have both in one day. So many directions I can turn, it is up to my. My choices are in front of me, my reality is ready to be made. It is my right to choose.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Yesterday I chose a sunset over the ocean for no particular reason. I had the choice of a sunset or a sunrise over the ocean, that's what mattered. I took the time to ponder my choice and realized I could have both in one day. So many directions I can turn, it is up to my. My choices are in front of me, my reality is ready to be made. It is my right to choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good choice, altho, it seems that any choice you make will be really really good!!! You deserve it too!!
Bask some for me!!
sending love your way!
What a strong statement: "My choices are in front of me, my reality is ready to be made." You seem to be
creating a new trail through the wilderness. And paying attention to the view.
Post a Comment