Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Man is Hot

Below are pictures of Steve's new Harley. He looks good on it. I can't believe all the people in Florida that ride without a helmet. It's really scary. And there are so many people here in Ft. Meyers that ride scooters that don't know what they are doing. I'm really glad I took lessons before I rode.

We have met up with Steve's friend, Gary. He is traveling with his girlfriend, Ann. Oh my!!!!! Steve and I have gone to extremes to avoid her. She talks all the time and always knows everything. And she is just one of these people that gets on your nerves easily. I'm not sure how to describe it. She's just irritating. She has a little pink scooter and talked Gary into getting a big scooter (bigger than mine). Neither one of them had ridden before and they just take off on these bikes. We've decided if we ride with them we're keeping our distance. They are riding with tank tops, shorts, and no helmets. They even said they rode yesterday with sandals on. Are you believing that!!!!! We wear boots, jeans, gloves, and definitely helmets.

Ok, I've vented. Now on to the good part. The RV Campground is right on the beach. We don't have a spot right on the beach, but it is a short stroll to the beach. We went to watch the sunset today, but it was foggy. I still enjoyed watching the pelicans diving for food. One lady was feeding the birds so they were everywhere around her. She started to walk off and there was a line of birds following her. It looked like mama duck and her ducklings. The beach is beautiful, white sand and calm water. I'm going to sit in a chair tomorrow by the ocean and write. The ocean is such a great inspiration.

No comments: