Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finally on the road again

A new year, new adventures. The winter was longer than we expected, but it is finally over. We have great plans for 2009. Another year following our hearts and souls. We never know where the wind will take us. We make plans, but sometimes life has its own plan. So we've learned to be flexible. The farther south we get, the more relaxed I become. Is it the warm sun? Or maybe the ocean? Or maybe my soul knows its free again.

Life can be tough. The challenges we face everyday are difficult. Sometimes its good to just step away and re access a situation, to take a deep breath and let life happen. There are so many things we can't control. But, it can be hard to let go. I have to wonder, am I running from or to a better life. I'll never know. What I know is I can move forward. I can live life. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

I'm blogging again. That means I'm writing again, and that's a good thing. I'm looking forward to writing about the many experiences ahead of me. So, here I go.......

No comments: