Can you believe it? MacKenzie is three. She brings so much joy to my life. She was so fun during her party. I had my family over and cooked burgers. It was so good to see my mother. I've missed her so much. She is doing a great job recovering from her surgery. Sara was able to stay up during the whole party. I know she was pushing herself and I was proud of her.
Steve gave MacKenzie a pink Barbie fishing pole. MacKenzie and I went outside and fished in the pool. Then we climbed up onto the boat and fished from there. She had more fun driving the boat than fishing from it. I gave her a pink princess big wheel. The look on her face was priceless.
She fills me with so much love. What will I do with a second grandchild? I think I'll burst from happiness.
1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of all you gals! Granny looks just great! (you all do!)
love you!
Post a Comment