Saturday, March 14, 2009

On the beach, sort of

We're back in Panama City Beach. We stopped here on our way back from Disney World while we were waiting for the snow to melt in Nashville. We found an RV Park on Back Beach road that is quiet. Yes, it's spring break here, but the campground is away from the beach. I'm looking at one of the small lakes and enjoying the breeze through my open window. It's supposed to rain today, but that's ok, its 70 degrees. I plan to spend the day writing, reading, or maybe catching up on some paperwork. We spent yesterday running errands, so we both need a day to rest. Yes, life goes on, even on the road. I needed new glasses to replace the ones I lost at Disney. We bought some groceries. We went to a boat store to look for stuff for the houseboat. And of course, we went to Buddy's Seafood Market to buy fresh shrimp for dinner. I think I keep coming back here for the seafood.

Maybe I'll get out today and take some pictures around the campground before it rains. I know I'm going to the beach Monday or Tuesday when it quits raining. I'll go early in the morning while the spring breakers are asleep. Who knows, maybe I'll find a few laying around on the beach that never made it to their rooms. That could be some interesting pictures.

1 comment:

ginger said...

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!
We miss you, but love the
fact that you are enjoying yourself!!
sending love to you both!